Monday, February 27, 2012

MISIR EKMEĞİ

































CORN BREAD

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1/4 cup of sun flower oil
  • 1 cup of corn meal
  • 1 cup of all purpose flour
  • 3 tsp of granulated sugar
  • 1/2 tsp of salt
  • 2 tsp of baking powder
Preheat oven 400F.
In a large mixing bowl; take all dry ingredients and whisk it. Add egg, milk,sunflower oil and beat until smooth. Pour it into  8-inch round baking pan. Bake it until toothpick come out clean.

5 comments:

Lori from A Family's Life said...

I love your blog! I'm always looking for Turkish recipes that are in English. And your pictures are beautiful!

Elliniz sağlık!

Lori from A Family's Life said...

I love your blog! I'm always looking for Turkish recipes that are in English. And your pictures are beautiful!

Elliniz sağlık!

Lori from A Family's Life said...

I love your blog! I'm always looking for Turkish recipes that are in English. And your pictures are beautiful!

Elliniz sağlık!

Pity said...

wow, i love corn bread, it looks delicious! cheers!

Anonymous said...

i made this today as per this recipe, and it looked nothing like the pic..didnt rise high..nor moist ..???